Hi All,

We are hiring two different positions for the International House for next school year and would love your help getting the word out. We are hiring 4 - 6 new Student Assistants who work our front desk as well as help us plan and implement our events throughout the semester. We are also looking for about 6 UT Guides which are similar to orientation leaders for our incoming international students. They help us with all of the orientation and welcome events we host for our incoming international students.

Attached are flyers you can distribute and more information can be found on our website at https://ihouse.utk.edu/resources/employment/.

If you know any students who would be great in either of these roles please encourage them to apply by Sunday, March 31st.

Thanks you for your help!

Amanda