    	Hello everyone!
We are looking forward to seeing you at the TLA Annual Conference in Chattanooga. We are so excited to announce that the conference hotel is SOLD OUT!!!
I am working with a nearby hotel, the Hilton Garden Inn,  for a comparable rate and transportation, but I do not  know how many rooms we might still be needing. If you have NOT booked and are needing to, could you let me know Off- List?  How many rooms you need and which nights (Tues - Thu) are needed would be most helpful for me to know.
Thanks so much - looking forward to a great conference!
Cathy Farley [log in to unmask]

    	Get Outlook for iOS