What’s on your nightstand?
The NNLM Reading Club is a “ready-to-use” book kit with free and downloadable materials designed to help libraries support the health information needs in their communities.

Book selections support topics that align with the NIH All of Us Research Program and recognize a National Health Observance. Through the fun and intimacy of a book club, readers will discuss health and wellness topics important to them and their loved ones.

We know you read, after all, you’re a librarian. So please share your favorite fiction, nonfiction, memoir, graphic novel, or young adult health-themed books that will make for a lively book discussion, and our selection panel will consider them for
upcoming NNLM Reading Club picks.

Visit https://nnlm.gov/Z4A to share your ideas.

Nancy Patterson, MLS
Network Engagement Coordinator
National Network of Libraries of Medicine
Southeastern/Atlantic Region
University of Maryland, Baltimore
Health Sciences & Human Services Library
601 West Lombard Street
Baltimore MD 21201
Direct line:  (410) 706-2858