Hello, TLA members,

Just a reminder: Today is the deadline for nominations for the following awards:

*                     TLA Honor Award
*                     Frances Neel Cheney Award
*                     TLA Library Support Staff Award
*                     TLA Making a Difference Award
*                     TLA Honorary Membership

Please submit nominations on the TLA website (https://www.tnla.org/page/419). If you have tried submitting a nomination and we have not received it yet, please let either me or Marissa Snead ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) know.

Yours sincerely,

James Gill

Co-chair

TLA Honors/Awards/Scholarship Committee