Hi –

Just a reminder that there is a TEL webinar scheduled for tomorrow afternoon.  We will be talking about using Books and Authors to prepare for summer reading. It is a great readers’ advisory tool that can be used beyond summer reading and help you manage your own book and author lists.  After this webinar, you will be a book matchmaker to the stars!

Support Summer Reading with Your TEL Gale Resources

March 14, 2019 at 1:00 PM CST /2:00 PM EST

It's 2019, time to prepare for Summer Reading -"A Universe of Stories!" In this session we will discuss how to match readers with books that meet their interests using Gale’s resource, Books and Authors.  We will take a close look at the Read-a-like Wizard and Who? What? Where? When? feature for finding great books for the summer reading program focused on Space and celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Apollo Moon Landing.  We will not only talk about how to find books, but also how to make sure the titles are the best fit by using the information provided in Books and Authors. 45 min.

Please register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/806615320435103745

The webinar will be recorded and available on https://tntel.info/content/training-calendar.

See you tomorrow!

Andrea

Andrea Zielke

TEL Administrator

Tennessee Electronic Library

Tennessee State Library and Archives

Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett

403 7th Avenue North

Nashville, TN 37243

Phone: 615-532-4627

Fax: 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState

www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline