From: Painter, Rachel <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 2:05 PM
To: Hodges, Donald G <[log in to unmask]>; Muller, Lisa Irene <[log in to unmask]>; Willcox, Emma <[log in to unmask]>; Logan, Joanne <[log in to unmask]>; Buehler, David A <[log in to unmask]>; Franklin, Jennifer Anne <[log in to unmask]>; Belli, Keith L <[log in to unmask]>; Pulte, Andrew Jon (Andy) <[log in to unmask]>; Senseman, Scott <[log in to unmask]>; Park, Bill <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Sarah Geeslin <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Summer Employees at Cedars

Hello all,

Hope things in Knoxville are going well!

Cedars of Lebanon state park has a couple summer positions they are looking to hire for.

If you have any students that might be interested in a summer job at the park in Lebanon, please pass along Sarah Geeslin's information below (she is a ranger at the park). Also feel free to share this information with any other professors or students that might know someone interested.

Thanks!
Rachel

Rachel Painter
Extension Agent I (Horticulture Focus)