From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Cory Holliday
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2019 1:03 PM
To: Tennessee Bat Working Group <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [tn-bwg] Re: Summer Job Opportunity at TNC

Hello TNBWG Members,

There have been some problems getting this job posted in the TNC system.  Please see the revised announcement attached and interested parties please send CV's and/or resumes directly to me at [log in to unmask].

Interviews will be mid-April.  Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have questions.

Cory Holliday

Cave and Karst Program Director

The Nature Conservancy