Geographers and Sustainers – Sounds like a great opportunity.

MC

From: Deanna Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 10:40 AM
To: Deanna Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Meet TDEC Networking Event April 2 2019 - Please Let Your Students Know About Our Event

Hello Everyone,

Please help us spread the word about our April 2nd Meet TDEC Networking Event by sharing the invitation with your students.  I’ve also attached an invitation which you can post.

Professors and student advisors are invited to attend, as well.  Don’t hesitate to contact me should you need additional information.

Thank you for your help in promoting Meet TDEC.  We look forward to seeing everyone on April 2nd!
[cid:1eae2d82-4403-4d2d-aaa3-a4171ff44170]

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Deanna Jones l Deputy Director
Office Of Talent Management
People and Organizational Development