Geographers and Sustainers – Please see below and attached for an opportunity to learn about green walls and green infrastructure with our friends on the Ag campus.

MC

From: Ian McRae <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, March 7, 2019 at 12:58 PM
To: "Camponovo, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Green Wall Guest Speaker - Monday (3/11) 1:30-2:30 pm

Hi Mike,

Next Monday (3/11) I will have a guest speakers from Sage Green Life, a green wall company based in Atlanta, who will be speaking to my class about the design and implementation of green infrastructure. One of the speakers is the company's horticulturist who will be bringing propagated green wall examples for the students to explore.

I wanted to extend the invitation to you and your students if you are interested in attending the talk, it will be from 1:30-2:30 pm in room 123 in Ellington.

Attached with this email is some information on the company.

Best,

Ian

Visiting Professor
University of Tennessee, Department of Plant Sciences

Research Data Analyst
UC Berkeley, College of Environmental Design

ENVI-met Marketing and Business Representative
Essen, Germany