I hope you all can join us for our March 27 CampComm presentation with Ashley Blamey!

Title IX Reporting: What Campus Communicators Need to Know

Join your fellow UT communications professionals in hearing from Ashley Blamey, UT's Title IX Coordinator, about the sexual assault reporting process and how you can be a part of the solution. Learn about our policy, prevention and education measures, the support and interim measures offered to those in the process, investigation and resolution of reports, and the overall patterns and trends in campus sexual assault. Also learn about the role of communicators in supporting those who report and creating a positive culture on campus.

Wednesday, March 27 at 2:00pm

Student Union, 169
1502 Cumberland Ave. Knoxville, TN 37996

https://calendar.utk.edu/event/title_ix_reporting_what_campus_communicators_need_to_know#.XIKPZS2ZORs

Karen Dunlap

Media and Internal Relations

Office of Communications and Marketing