Good afternoon campus communicators!

Commencement is right around the corner, so I wanted to reach out to let you know about our new submission process for potential commencement-related stories.

This year, we have launched a nomination form that can be found at https://communications.utk.edu/commencement-story-nomination-form/.

As a reminder, we’re looking for unique stories about our students graduating this semester to share during commencement week. We share these stories on the UT website and social media accounts to showcase the outstanding experiences of our graduating students. Some of these stories will also be shared with the media for potential coverage by their outlet.

If you know a student set to graduate this semester with a special story, please nominate them by 4 p.m. Friday, April 5.

I encourage you to also share the nomination form and information with those around your college, department, or units who may also know of student stories.

If you want to review stories we’ve written in the past, a full list can be found at https://news.utk.edu/?s=commencement.

Thank you, and please let me know if you have any questions.

[http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif]
Katherine Saxon Keith
Coordinator for Student Communications & Social Media Team Member
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Office of Communications and Marketing
91 Communications Building
communications.utk.edu