The E-Verify website was down during the government shutdown.  When
the government reopened we started the process of entering all employees
hired during the shutdown into the E-Verify system.  The number was over
500.  We have completed that process and all I-9's we received during that
period have been e-verified if they had a social security number.  If you
would like to verify that someone was e-verified the code is located in IRIS
under the Personal tab, Residence Status, Case Verification Number and
the E-Verify status code.

If you have questions, please let us know.

865-974-6642 #1

Thank you for your patience during this process.

Connie Walden