Did you send me an email in the last two days regarding registering multiple persons for the TLA Annual Conference?  If so, I do apologize for not replying sooner.   I had serious email issues (spent 4 hours yesterday trying to resolve the problem!) and I think I may have lost some incoming emails.

As I recall, you wanted to register multiple persons for the conference, but could not do so under one log-in as you had done in the past.   We have now changed that procedure and each person who registers must log in separately.   TLA members must log in to receive the member rate.  If the registrant is not a TLA member he/she must may the non-member rate.

Please let me know if you have an questions/concerns about this process.   I do apologize for the email situation!

Annelle R. Huggins
TLA Executive Director

P. O. Box 241074
Memphis, TN  38124-1074