Hi,

Just a reminder that the deadline to file Form 470 for Funding Year 2019 (Fiscal Year 2019-2020) is today, February, 27th.

This form is submitted via the EPC portal, and just deals with generalities about your service, and not prices or service providers.

Wait, I though the deadline was the 28th?

I did too.  But for some reason, the SLD didn't post the actual deadline date for Form 470 this year, and I was off a day.

What do I need to file this form?

You need to know your login to the portal (https://portal.usac.org/suite/)
If you're not changing your service from last year, I'd have a copy of your form from last year handy
If you're going out for new service, requesting category 2 services, or changing from last year, then I'd have that information handy (speeds, number of lines, etc).

Hopefully most of you have applied if you plan to, but if you have not, today's the day!  Luckily it doesn't take a lot of time.

Jennifer

Jennifer Cowan-Henderson
Director of Planning and Development
State E-rate Coordinator for Public Libraries

Tennessee State Library and Archives
Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett
403 7th Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37243
p 615-741-1923
f 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:
www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState<http://www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState>
www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline<http://www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline>