Announcing the 2019 Annual Amigos Library Services Member Conference, "Untapped Potential: Discovering and Developing the Leader Within."

Join us Wednesday, May 15, 2019 and discover how you can find and empower the leader within yourself and your staff!

This one-day conference gives librarians and library staff the opportunity to learn, share insights, and discuss best practices on leadership development techniques, strategies, issues and opportunities. The conference will consist of keynote speakers; concurrent break-out sessions; and the annual Amigos Member Business Meeting carried out by our leadership.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:

  *   Coaching & Mentoring
  *   Conflict & Collaboration
  *   Empowering Others
  *   Leading from Behind (or maybe Leading by Backing)
  *   Leadership Development
  *   Strategic Thinking
  *   Succession Planning
  *   Virtual Leadership

If you can speak on one of these topics, or have another topic in mind, please submit your proposal by March 6, 2019 at https://www.amigos.org/node/5574. Don't worry if you've never presented online. It's easy, and we are happy to train you and will provide technical support during your presentation.

For more information about this conference, contact Tracy Byerly at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or 800-843-8482, ext. 2893.

Jodie Borgerding
Continuing Education Services Manager
Amigos Library Services
1190 Meramec Station Road, Suite 207
Ballwin, MO  63021
(972) 340-2897
http://www.amigos.org<http://www.amigos.org/>

Open Doors: Reaching Underserved Populations
Online Conference
February 28, 2019
Register<https://www.amigos.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=1116>