Good morning!

Just a reminder that we have TEL webinar scheduled this morning!  Perfect if you are working on getting all of your CE hours :)

Advanced Tips & Tricks for Your TEL Gale Resources
Thursday, February 14, 2019, 10:00 AM - 10:45 AM (CST)/11:00 AM - 11:45 AM (EST)

Are you ready to discover advanced methods of using resource tools and features to support your users? Do you want to take your searching within Tennessee Electronic Library Gale resources to the next level? If you have developed basic skills using your TEL Gale resources, join this session for tips and tricks to help your users zero in on what they're really after!  45 min.

Register at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3795604695194953729

Thanks!
Andrea

From: Andrea N. Zielke
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 10:29 AM
To: TEL TSLA
Subject: Upcoming TEL Webinars & Survey

Hi -
We've got a special Gale-ntine's Day webinar on Thursday. Impress your special someone with your advanced TEL knowledge! Register at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3795604695194953729.

Here is the schedule of monthly webinars scheduled through May.  If you missed any webinars, find links to the recordings at https://tntel.info/content/training-calendar.

As I am scheduling addition webinars and trainings, I'd love to hear what resources or tools within resources you would like to learn more about.  Please take a few minutes to fill out a quick survey about TEL training and materials - TEL Training & Marketing Feedback Survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TEL_TrainingFeedback_201902>.

Upcoming webinars -
Advanced Tips & Tricks for Your TEL Gale Resources
Thursday, February 14, 2019, 10:00 AM - 10:45 AM (CST)/11:00 AM - 11:45 AM (EST)

Are you ready to discover advanced methods of using resource tools and features to support your users? Do you want to take your searching within Tennessee Electronic Library Gale resources to the next level? If you have developed basic skills using your TEL Gale resources, join this session for tips and tricks to help your users zero in on what they're really after!  45 min.

Register at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3795604695194953729

Support Summer Reading with Your TEL Gale Resources
Thursday, March 14, 2019, 1:00 PM - 1:45 PM (CST)/2:00 PM - 2:45 PM (EST)

It's 2019, time to prepare for Summer Reading -"A Universe of Stories!" In this session we will discuss how to match readers with books that meet their interests using Gale's resource, Books and Authors.  We will take a close look at the Read-a-like Wizard and Who? What? Where? When? feature for finding great books for the summer reading program focused on Space and celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Apollo Moon Landing.  We will not only talk about how to find books, but also how to make sure the titles are the best fit by using the information provided in Books and Authors. 45 min.

Register at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/806615320435103745

Explore Gale Literary Sources from TEL for Poetry Month!
Thursday, April 11, 2019, 10:00 AM - 10:45 AM (EST)/11:00 AM - 11:45 AM (EST)

Gale Literary Sources unlocks a wealth of literary content to support Poetry month such as criticism articles, analysis of particular works, and biographies on the different authors along with primary sources such as poems, short stories, plays and speeches, and more. Easily utilize an integrated search of your resources: Literature Resource Center, LitFinder, Scribner Writers, and Twayne's Authors from Tennessee Electronic Library. Gale Literary Sources offers key tools like topic finder and term frequency. During this webinar, we'll make sure you're well prepared to use this resource to its fullest capacity for Poetry Month by exploring search paths, working with results and documents, and sharing best practices! 45 min.

Register at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6147378703233995521

Exciting Gale Resources for Career & Technical Education from TEL
Thursday, May 16, 2019, 1:00 PM - 1:45 PM (CST)/2:00 PM - 2:45 PM (EST)

In today's cutting edge, technology driven society Career & Technical Education (CTE) is in high demand.  Tennessee Electronic Library provides valuable Gale resources that will support and supplement your CTE programs.  Testing & Education Reference Center's (TERC) newly enhanced experience gives users in-depth information on practice certification exams, preparatory entrance tests, scholarships,  and much more. Users will learn how to navigate to locate the myriad of resources available from within this Gale database and others that are provided by Tennessee Electronic Library.  Join us to learn more about how these resources can empower users in your schools and community. 45 min.

Register at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6032655659995859713

Thanks!
Andrea

Andrea Zielke
TEL Administrator
Tennessee Electronic Library<https://t.sidekickopen05.com/s1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XZs7fsQ6KVcVPs65vwq9jW5wvxsz56dxNMf7j4bs802?t=https%3A%2F%2Ftntel.info%2F&si=5366700099239936&pi=9a248867-b200-4bee-8b27-8181bfc9e55c>
Tennessee State Library and Archives
Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett
403 7th Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37243
Phone: 615-532-4627
Fax: 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState<http://www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState>
www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline<http://www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline>