Hey there! I'm trying to figure out what institutions are using what
Nursing exams in an effort to provide even more needs assessment data to
Andrea for her admirable work in TEL. You know how it is, you work in the
bubble of your own institution and remain unaware of the
big-state-wide-picture—hence this survey.

So, if you work in an institution with a Nursing program, (or another
program requiring HESI testing or a different medical exam) would you
please take a second and fill out this survey?
I really appreciate it!
https://goo.gl/forms/gYMeDrfAsf9rAGdF3

P.S. Can you believe I sent a message without mentioning that TN Library
Legislative Day is March 12?

Best,
Sharon Kay Edwards, MSLS

Legislative Monitor, Tennessee Library Association

(931) 619-7863