From: College of Communication and Information Faculty and Staff <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Fleming-May, Rachel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 8:35 AM
To: College of Communication and Information Faculty and Staff <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [CCI-FACSTAFF] Call for Nominations -- CCI Graduate Student Awards

Good morning! The CCI Graduate Studies Committee seeks nominations for the three Graduate Student Awards. A summary of the awards, eligibility criteria, and required and optional nomination materials is attached.
·  Nominations may originate from the nominee, another graduate student, faculty member, or school director.
·  Nominations are due by March 25
·  Nominations should be submitted via Qualtrics (see URL's below and in attached summary). Printed nominations may be sent to Rachel Fleming-May, SIS ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)
The awards are:
·  The Outstanding Dissertation Award (https://tiny.utk.edu/cci_dissaward_19), which recognizes outstanding scholarship as exemplified in the dissertation. Doctoral students who defended their dissertation after March 1, 2018, are eligible to be nominated.
·  The Graduate Student Research Award (https://tiny.utk.edu/cci_graward_19), which recognizes outstanding research and creative activity by a current graduate student in the college. All current graduate students are eligible to be nominated.
·  The Graduate Student Teaching Award (https://tiny.utk.edu/cci_gtaward_19), which recognizes outstanding classroom instruction by a current graduate student in the college. All current graduate teaching assistants and associates are eligibleto be nominated.
Thank you!
Rachel A. Fleming-May, M.L.I.S., Ph.D.
Associate Professor & Director of Graduate Studies,
School of Information Sciences
The University of Tennessee
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  ::  865-974-6509
Schedule a call or meeting<https://goo.gl/wwgmtZ> :: ZOOM Room<https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/8659746509>