Dear PhD Students,

It is so great to see so many of you involved with today’s CCI Research Symposium!

I am writing to invite you to the DSLS Experience Diversity Banquet, which will take place on Feb 22 at 6pm (see https://www.cci.utk.edu/2019-experience-diversity-banquet for details).

SIS has two tables and we would love for you to join us.  You are welcome to bring a guest.  Please let me know by Wednesday if you would like to join the party!

This is the annual fundraising event for the Diversity Student Leaders Society, which is coordinated by Alice Wirth.  It is a fun event with good food and great entertainment (including many student skits and performances).  There is also an award presented and a keynote.

Diane

---
Diane Kelly, Professor and Director
School of Information Sciences
University of Tennessee
1345 Circle Park Dr., Suite 451
Knoxville, TN 37996-0341
Telephone: 865-974-5882

[facebook30]<https://www.facebook.com/UTKSIS/>       [instagramupdated] <https://www.instagram.com/utk_sis/>        [twitter30] <https://twitter.com/UTKSIS>        [linkedinlogo30] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/utksis/>
[spacer]
[School of Information Sciences - Shortcut-2Line]<https://www.sis.utk.edu/>