Good afternoon,

Once again I am reaching out in the hope that you can help me by posting/distributing this job posting. We were able to hire an upcoming Purdue graduate for one of the prior vacancies, along with an ABAC grad, but the retirements and promotions keep coming so I still have 4 openings. The posting will stay open until midnight on 3/11 or until filled. December or May graduates are welcome, as are alumni.

Thank you and please let me know if any questions or problems.

Barbara Dunn
Director, Human Resources
Georgia Forestry Commission

P - 678-476-6220
F - 678-476-6230

Notice: Don't feel guilty about printing this e-mail.  Paper is a biodegradable, renewable, sustainable product made from trees. Growing and harvesting trees provides jobs for millions of Americans, and working forests are good for the environment, providing clean air, clean water, wildlife habitat and carbon storage.

To view the FWFjobs archives or Join/Leave the list go to:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/fwfjobs.html