From: Emily K Latch <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2019 11:31 AM
To: Emily K Latch <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: TWS-MEWG: Two Wildlife Geneticist Positions

Hi all,

Please see below for information about two wildlife geneticist positions available in Sam Wasser’s lab.

Emily

*********************************

Emily K. Latch
Associate Professor
Dept. of Biological Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
3209 N. Maryland Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53211

Email:
Tel: 414-229-4245
Web:
http://www.uwm.edu/~latch
*********************************

From: Samuel Wasser <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, February 25, 2019 at 1:32 AM
To: Samuel Wasser <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Two Wildlife Geneticist Positions: Please share

Dear Colleagues,

My laboratory at the Center for Conservation Biology on the University of Washington’s main campus in Seattle is looking for a Wildlife Geneticist and Wildlife Genetics Lab Manager & Project Coordinator to participate in our groundbreaking wildlife monitoring work and tracking of poached elephant ivory.

I would be grateful if you would share notice of these openings to your network. Any interested parties may click on the job titles above and apply via the UW Human Resources page. Please do not email resumes directly to me; they must go through the proper UW channels. Applications will be accepted through 3/1/2019.

We hope to receive all resumes soon after the closing date after UW Human Resources has screened them, although the deadline may be extended by 1-2 weeks.

Thank you for your help.

Best wishes,

Sam

Samuel K Wasser, PhD
Endowed Chair In Conservation Biology
Director, Center for Conservation Biology
Research Professor, Department of Biology
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-1800
USA
Office: +1-206-543-1669