Dear Geography students (graduate and undergraduate):

Please see email below from one of our professorial colleagues and departmental friends at UT-Chattanooga.  Dr. McCarragher is inquiring about a possible room-mate at the AAG meeting in DC for a student in her program.  If the splitting of conference costs is something you are interested in doing, please contact Dr. McCarragher directly.

Best wishes,

DA

Derek H. Alderman, PhD

Past President, American Association of Geographers

Professor, Department of Geography

Founder & Co-Coordinator, Tourism RESET

University of Tennessee

865-974-0406, [log in to unmask], Twitter: @MLKStreet