Dear Geographers:

The planned workshop and research presentation on Black Travel might be of interest to some of you.  Our visiting scholar, Dr. Alana Dillette of San Diego State University, is one of the co-coordinators of the Tourism RESET Initiative based here in the Departments of Geography and Retail, Hospitality, and Tourism Management at UT.

Best wishes,

DA

Derek H. Alderman, PhD

Past President, American Association of Geographers

Professor, Department of Geography

Founder & Co-Coordinator, Tourism RESET

University of Tennessee

865-974-0406, [log in to unmask], Twitter: @MLKStreet

http://www.tourismreset.com/

Subject: Re: Invitation for Workshop and Research Presentation - Black Travel Movement & Beyond

Please note, the research presentation will take place in Mossman #212 (see below and attached flyer)

Stefanie Benjamin, PH.D., CHE

Assistant Professor

Department of Retail, Hospitality & Tourism Management

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville

1215 W. Cumberland Ave.

220C Jessie Harris Building

Knoxville, TN 37996

http://rhtm.utk.edu/

http://tourismreset.com/

id:<a href=[log in to unmask]">id:<a href=[log in to unmask]">