Faculty Appreciation Week is next week, Feb. 11-15, but our communication efforts launch force today.

Over the next week, we’d appreciate anything you can do to support the Faculty Appreciation Week celebration. Please share the copy, especially the profiles of your college faculty.

Here’s a quick guide:

Links to Faculty Appreciation Week info:

Special events and discounts

Leave and read shoutouts

This year’s featured faculty and their favorite places on campus.

Starting tomorrow in Tennessee Today, we’ll draw special attention to specific featured faculty each day by linking directly to their profiles:

Friday, Feb. 8:

College of Architecture and Design faculty members Alyssa Kuhns and Mark Stanley

College of Communication and Information faculty Amber Roessner and Vandana Singh

Monday, Feb. 11

College of Education, Health and Human Sciences faculty Dorian McCoy and Lisa Yamagata Lynch

College of Veterinary Medicine faculty Carla Sommardahl and Shelly Olin

Tuesday, Feb. 12

College of Arts and Sciences faculty Anthony Nownes, Cathy Leach, Joy Harjo, and Nina Fefferman

Wednesday, Feb. 13

Tickle College of Engineering faculty members Cong Trinh and Eric Wade

Herbert College of Agriculture faculty members Chris Boyer and Jennifer Franklin

Thursday, Feb. 14

Haslam College of Business faculty Mary Holcomb and Robert Fuller

College of Law faculty Michelle Cosby and Michelle Kwon

Friday, Feb. 15

UT Libraries faculty members Laura Romans and Jeanine Williamson

College of Nursing faculty Karen Rose and Lynn Beeler

College of Social Work faculty Andrea Joseph and Stephen McGarity

Amy Blakely

Assistant Director,  Media and Internal Relations

Office of Communication and Marketing

University of Tennessee, Knoxville

Office -- 865-974-5034

Cell -- 865-333-8128