Good Afternoon,

The Center for Health Education and Wellness wants everyone to have a fun and Safe Spring Break and we need your help!

Safe Spring Break features fun and engaging activities that focus on sun safety, sexual health, consent, blood alcohol content, self-care, and being an active bystander.  Campus and community partners will be there to share resources and information, including opportunities that members of the UT community can participate in during spring break or throughout the year.

Date: March 13, 2019

Time: 11 AM – 3 PM

Location: Pedestrian Walkway at the Whirlwind Statue

We need a few friendly volunteers to help make Safe Spring Break a success! If you are interested in volunteering, please add your name, email address and shirt size to the volunteer sign-up sheet.<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_YDqbLPVzWveDXxBB9_j_4RHqJHBhlY6sV6a4DXPorw/edit?usp=sharing>

Whether you participate or volunteer, we hope to see you at Safe Spring Break!

Sincerely,

Susan Schott

[http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif]
Susan Schott
Graduate Assistant
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Center for Health Education & Wellness
Suite 201
1800 Volunteer Blvd.
http://wellness.utk.edu/
Big Orange. Big Ideas.

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html