Good morning, fellow communicators,

Happy Friday! If you have faculty of any-level and/or graduate student teachers in your department, I would greatly appreciate it if you could pass along this conference information along to those audiences in your area(s):

Teaching & Learning Innovation is pleased to present its Innovative Teaching & Learning Conference on April 8, 2019. We are now accepting conference presentation proposals, as well as conference registrations.

The proposal submission deadline is March 8, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. EST and the registration deadline is March 22, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. EST. You can find more information on our website's conference information webpage.

Thanks so much,

Alissa

Alissa Sommerfeldt
Communications Coordinator