Good morning, fellow communicators,

Happy Friday! If you have faculty of any-level and/or graduate student teachers in your department, I would greatly appreciate it if you could pass along this conference information along to those audiences in your area(s):

Teaching & Learning Innovation<https://teaching.utk.edu> is pleased to present its Innovative Teaching & Learning Conference on April 8, 2019. We are now accepting conference presentation proposals, as well as conference registrations.

  *   This conference highlights the importance of good teaching in higher education settings by featuring the innovative teaching practices that occur in college classrooms across the state of Tennessee.

  *   We are currently accepting proposals that highlight practices (collaborative, active, peer-led, etc.), pedagogies (e.g. experiential learning, engaged scholarship, inclusive and culturally relevant, etc.) and/or methods of delivery (online, blended, face-to-face, etc.) in the higher education context.

The proposal submission deadline is March 8, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. EST and the registration deadline is March 22, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. EST. You can find more information on our website's conference information webpage.<https://teaching.utk.edu/itlc2019/>

Thanks so much,

Alissa

[http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif]

Alissa Sommerfeldt
Communications Coordinator

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Teaching & Learning Innovation
2441 Dunford Hall (4th floor)
915 Volunteer Blvd.

(865) 974 - 6408
teaching.utk.edu

Big Orange. Big Ideas.

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html