Hi guys!

I hope you all can join us for our next social media roundtable<https://calendar.utk.edu/event/campus_communicators_social_media_roundtable#.XFR-PqeZPUY> at 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday, February 13, in Student Union Room 362A. It feels about time for us to get together again, right?

Hayden Antal and Adam Brimer from our video department will join us to offer some tips on creating quality videos and photos with basic equipment (i.e., your phone).

Come prepared with any questions or topics you’d like the group to discuss—what are your biggest hurdles right now? How do you find content to share when things are slow? Have you discovered any tips that might be useful to someone else in the group?

You can also send me any questions in advance, and I’ll make sure we cover them at the roundtable. :)

See you on February 13!

Rebekah

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Rebekah Winkler