Dear Campus Communicators—

The Big Orange Family Campaign<https://journey.utk.edu/s/1341/alumni/17campaign/interior.aspx?sid=1341&gid=2&pgid=10082> kicks off this week! We hope you will help us promote this month-long initiative to encourage philanthropy among faculty and staff at UT. The campaign will run through February 11-March 8.

Faculty and staff have a strong history of giving back in many ways to the university. Last year, faculty and staff moved the employee giving percentage to over 59 percent. Our goal this year is to reach 60% participation!

Attached is a communications toolkit to help promote the campaign. Logos and video files are also available for download and use here: tiny.utk.edu/bof19<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/slrgb4h8bay9jmj/AACBDJ8KdAlZnBzyaEPQy_HJa?dl=0>

For more information and frequently asked questions, please visit giving.utk.edu/family<http://journey.utk.edu/s/1341/alumni/17campaign/interior.aspx?sid=1341&gid=2&pgid=10082>.

Thank you in advance for your help in making this campaign a big success! Feel free to reach out if you have any specific questions.

[/Users/jlawre21 1/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1282464371]<http://alumni.utk.edu/s/1341/alumni/interior_alumni.aspx?gid=2&pgid=7718>
Jessy Lawrence
Senior Director of Advancement Communications

Tyson Alumni Center
1609 Melrose Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37996
(865) 974-3912

[cid:[log in to unmask]]<https://www.facebook.com/tnalumni/> [cid:[log in to unmask]] <https://twitter.com/tennalum>  [cid:[log in to unmask]] <https://www.instagram.com/tennalum/>  [cid:[log in to unmask]] <https://www.linkedin.com/edu/school?id=19442&trk=edu-cp-title>
[cid:[log in to unmask]]<http://journey.utk.edu/>