Good afternoon, Campus Communicators,

Our office has been working with OIT on the two-factor authentication (2FA) rollout and we need your help promoting this campus-wide initiative. We’ve created two videos—Smokey Says Relax! and Don’t Get Hacked!—that we would love for you to share on your social platforms, and we know you’re always looking for good content to share!

Below are the YouTube and Dropbox links. You can either link directly to the videos on YouTube or download the videos via Dropbox and upload them to your social channels. Please do not link to the Dropbox files from your social posts. I’ve also attached the caption files to use if you download the videos from Dropbox.

Smokey Says Relax!
YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0K85VbFP94>
Dropbox<https://www.dropbox.com/s/9kr4repd1fu0u75/Smokey%20FINAL%20CUT%20FINAL.mp4?dl=0>

Don’t Get Hacked!
YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvRiPEcpd78>
Dropbox<https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ymj91jaf9fmaxf/Hacker%20FINAL%20CUT%20FINAL.mp4?dl=0>

Also, if you have a college or departmental newsletter, we’d love a 2FA shout-out in it as well. For more information on 2FA, view the UT news story<http://news.utk.edu/2019/01/24/secure-your-ut-account-with-two-factor-authentication> or visit the 2FA page on OIT’s website<https://oit.utk.edu/accounts/2fa/>.

And if you haven’t personally signed up yet, please do so. It only takes a minute!

Thanks for your help!

Emily Corum
Senior Project Manager
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville