Hello, friends!

I sent the following message to the DDDH list last week and have shared it through other channels, but we haven’t had much of a response. Of course, I may be flooded with nominations right before (or right after) the deadline, but I want to make sure we’re covering our bases.

Please share the following message with people in your colleges and departments:

The Office of Research and Engagement will celebrate the achievements of students, faculty, staff, and community partners for their achievements in research, engagement, and compliance activities with an awards ceremony. This annual ORE Research Awards Luncheon will include recognition of the comprehensive research enterprise, including activities related to funding, mentorship, creative achievement, community engagement, and responsible conduct of research.

There are 23 award categories including six that will be recognized from the floor. Many of the awards are based on data points from Elements, a system that helps faculty record their scholarly activities, and Cayuse, a system for creating and tracking research grant proposals. Others will be selected by committee or through a nomination process. Nominations are due by March 1, 2019.

Only faculty, staff, and students from UT and UTSI are eligible for awards.

Thank you!

Erin

--

id:<a href=[log in to unmask]">