If any of you Nashville folks are interested, we need 7 more folks to buy tickets for the sneak preview of the Ruth Bader Ginsberg biopic this coming Wednesday night.  Hope to see you there.

Susan J

From: Liz Norell <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, January 4, 2019 8:14 PM
To: Susan L. Jennings; Rebecca Aslinger; Shawn Brabham; Sarah Copeland; Andrew Foskey; Kenneth Goldsmith; Tania L. Henson; Lindsay Holland; Mary Knaff; Evelyn Mobley; Eric Niemi; Beth Ruta; Nancy Schurr; Jacqueline H. Smith; Miranda Cagle; Angie Wood; Donna Seagle
Subject: Wednesday night in Nashville -- the new RBG movie!

My apologies for sending this to all of you, some of whom I don't even know! :O Still, I wanted to let you know there's a chance to see the new Ruth Bader Ginsburg movie (On the Basis of Sex) Wednesday night in Nashville at the theater near 100 Oaks. It's an early screening (the movie isn't out in Nashville yet), so it needs a critical mass of people to screen, and I've been trying to drum up a few more souls to make this happen. (My SCOTUS fangirl heart will do a serious flutter on the eve of our Thursday HIPs adventure! As will Susan's!)

If you'd like to join, here's the link to buy a ticket:

https://gathr.us/screening/27458

Liz