Early Bird Registration is now open for the TLA 2019 Conference.

“Opening Hearts, Doors, Minds” will be April 24-26 in Chattanooga TN at the Chattanooga Convention Center.

You may access conference registration through the Conference page on the TLA Website or through the links below.  (You will need to register for pre-conferences separately).

 Early Bird Registration pricing ends April 2nd and online registration ends April 19th.

Pre-Conference Registration: Pre-Conference Registration

Conference Registration: Conference Registration

You may also make your hotel reservations at the Chattanooga Marriott Downtown, Two Carter Plaza, Chattanooga, TN 37402 for $149.00 per room.

Here is the reservation link to make online reservations:

Book your group rate for Tennessee Library Association

You can call the hotel at 866-238-4218 and let them know that you are with the Tennessee Library

We hope to see you there!

Jamie Osborn and Cindy Welch - Conference Co-Chairs

(Thank you for your patience with our committee as we worked through some technical difficulties!)

Jamie Osborn
Branch Manager
Halls Branch Library
4518 E Emory Rd