Hello all,

We are SO GLAD you are excited about the annual conference and ready to register!  The reason you are having trouble registering is we are not quite ready for you just yet!  We have to experiment with the registration form and hotel links in real time to make sure we have the parameters correct and some of you, in navigating the TLA site,  have stumbled across our experiments!

So please, be patient with us.  Our goal is to have it working by the middle of next week, but we are all volunteers that do this extra stuff at night.  We will send a message to this list as well as other state-wide lists when we are ready to go.

Thanks so much for understanding!

Cathy

TLA Conference Coordinator

Cathy McCord Farley, Director