View this email in your browser

Submit your 2019 ArLA 2019 Annual Conference Breakout Session Proposal!

You and your team have done something amazing in your library and we want to learn about it!

The 2019 Arkansas Library Association/Southeastern Library Association Joint Conference is going to be held Friday, September 27, 2019 through Sunday, September 29, 2019 at the Embassy Suites in Hot Springs, Arkansas.

Breakout session proposals will be accepted until April 20, 2019. Proposals received after this date risk not being considered for the 2019 Annual Conference. If you have any questions about the 2019 sessions, please contact Carol Coffey 501-944-0865 or[log in to unmask].

If your session proposal is accepted, you will be contacted via email. At that time we will begin making arrangements regarding room needs. Submit your proposals here

While we have your attention, we are planning the ArLA 2019 pre-conference ane we want to hear from you! Take this survey and let us know what topics you would most like to see at our 2019 pre-conference.

We can't wait to hear from you!

ReplyForward

Susie Kirk
Library Social Media Strategist