***apologies for cross-posting***

Copy of SESBC Registration.png

2019 Southeast Science Boot Camp's theme will be… [drumroll please] … Ethics & Privacy in Scientific Research.

SESBC will held for the first time in beautiful and bustling Nashville, Tennessee, at Vanderbilt University on May 29th, 30th, and 31st.

This event will provide an affordable opportunity for librarians to hear presentations about current scientific research, to hear data blitz talks from other science and health sciences librarians, and to network with librarians in the region.

Are you interested in presenting? We are accepting proposals for data blitz presentations related to all aspects of STEM and health sciences librarianship.

Please check out the website for more information including a preliminary schedule, speaker bios, link to registration, and the proposal submission form.

https://sites.google.com/view/se-sciencebootcamp2019/home

 If you have any questions, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

We hope to see you there!

2019 Southeast Science Boot Camp for Librarians Organizing Committee

Rachel Lane Walden, Richard Stringer-Hye, Debra Stephens, Elisabeth Shook & Stacy Johnson

Rachel Lane Walden

Rachel Lane Walden, MLIS | Librarian
Library Liaison for the School of Nursing
Eskind Biomedical Library | Vanderbilt University
[log in to unmask] | 615-936-3459