Welcome to 2019 everyone!

Lots of great things will be happening with TEL in the next year.  I am just finalizing some details and I'll send them out shortly. I do have a few quick things to share that are happening in the next 2 weeks to whet your TEL appetite!

Upcoming TEL Webinar -
Build A Better Business: Plan for Success with Your TEL Resources
Thu, Jan 10, 2019 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM EST

Your library provides essential services to support small business development and economic growth. Join us to learn how your Tennessee Electronic Library Gale resources can support your efforts and enhance your impact. In this session, we'll explore how to use resources like Small Business Resource Center to support users in the initial planning phase of starting a business. 45 min.
Registration URL:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/123748230528450306

World Book Consolidation -
World Book is retiring the following databases by the end of the month:  World Book Info Finder and World Book Reference Center.  We are working to get some information on the landing pages for those resources.  I'll be sending out a checklist next week about what needs to be done by the end of the month.

If you want to learn more, please view a short recorded webinar about where content from Info Finder and Reference Center will now be located
Webinar Recording - https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/715177733096650247

Requesting Training -
If you have any training requests for school or library professional development in-service days, please feel free to email me with your requests.  If you have requested training previously and haven't received confirmation, please resubmit your request.

Thanks!
Andrea

Andrea Zielke
TEL Administrator
Tennessee Electronic Library<https://t.sidekickopen05.com/s1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XZs7fsQ6KVcVPs65vwq9jW5wvxsz56dxNMf7j4bs802?t=https%3A%2F%2Ftntel.info%2F&si=5366700099239936&pi=9a248867-b200-4bee-8b27-8181bfc9e55c>
Tennessee State Library and Archives
Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett
403 7th Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37243
Phone: 615-532-4627
Fax: 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState<http://www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState>
www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline<http://www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline>