1. We are on EZproxy *hosted* service (we do not have our own server.)
2. Our email is through Gmail.

Since Google updated their security a year or so ago, we have had multiple
log-in issues.

Is/has anyone else had this problem? If so, how did you resolve it?

If you are NOT on EZProxy, what proxy service are you using? Are you happy
with it? How much is the annual fee?

Many thanks.

A very frustrated Jill
Happy New Year to everyone.

--

*Jill Whitfill, MS, MSHI**Library Director*
Office: 731-352-6913

*College of Arts and Sciences*325 Cherry Avenue
McKenzie, TN 38201
Website <http://bethelu.libguides.com/bulibrary>   |   Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/bethelwildcatlibrary/>   |   Twitter
<https://twitter.com/BethelUniv>   |   YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuea0FF8eFlVb8OFXzZzQ3A>   |   LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/1180683/>   |   Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/betheluniversity/>

--

Bethel University Confidentiality AgreementThe information transmitted in
this electronic mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it