Dear IS PhD students,

Unless more IS PhD students sign-up for lunches with the candidates, we will have to cancel these events.  As of today, there is one person signed-up for Tuesday’s lunch, two for Friday’s lunch, and one person for the lunch on 2/13.   We need to submit the food orders early, so it is important to sign-up in advance.

We do not want to cancel these lunches because of the message it will send to candidates, but unless there is more participation we can’t keep them on the schedule. Our hope was that you would be involved in the campus visits and provide your feedback about the candidates, since you are part of the SIS community.

Diane

---

Diane Kelly, Professor and Director
School of Information Sciences
University of Tennessee
1345 Circle Park Dr., Suite 451
Knoxville, TN 37996-0341
Telephone: 865-974-5882

facebook30       instagramupdated       twitter30       linkedinlogo30
spacer
School of Information Sciences - Shortcut-2Line