Freight Transportation Stakeholders:

This is a first invitation to register for the National Performance Management Research Data Set (NPMRDS) Users Quarterly Technical Assistance Webinar, scheduled for Thursday, February 7, from 1-3pm ET. To register for the webinar, please use the following link:

https://collaboration.fhwa.dot.gov/dot/fhwa/WC/Lists/Seminars/DispForm.aspx?ID=1896

(note: new users without an “@dot.gov” address must register at this link first).