Dear Colleagues,

To paraphrase (or flat out misquote) Malcolm Holcombe, if you relate to his Christmas song---"I don't get nothin' I want for Christmas, and what I get, I give away"---drop those blues and sign up for something you want, need, and enjoy. Time with colleagues to talk shop and to refresh skills and relationships!

Our next big chapter event is "Ready for Market: Strategies and Skills for Workplace Communication." It includes a working session on rhetoric and style, another on using illustrations in tech comm, and a panel discussion on workplace challenges and opportunities.

Day: Saturday, February 2, 2019
Time: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
Place: The Lighthouse, 6800 Baum Drive, Knoxville  37919
Food: Morning break and lunch
Materials: Workshop materials and certificate of completion

Sign up now at http://www.stc-etc.org. The cost for students is $10, $50 for faculty and chapter members, and $65 for general admission. Tell friends and colleagues and bring them along.

If you have questions, contact me at your convenience.

Best regards, and hope to see you,

Mary

Mary Ryba Knepper, Workshop Coordinator

708.738.8178 cell