Geographers and Sustainers,

It’s that time of year when registration is now open for our spring TNGIC workshop and conference. For those unfamiliar with TNGIC, this is our state’s geospatial professional group that promotes ongoing education, best practices, and all things GIS and remote sensing.

Why should you go?

How can you be involved?

How can you pay for this?

Our very own Emily Craig is the student liaison to the TNGIC Board of Directors and has compiled all of the information you need to apply for an assistantship, get registered, submit a map, submit a presentation abstract, etc in the attached PDF. Be sure to apply for the student assistantships early. If you have any questions about TNGIC, please stop by and see me.

MC