Begin forwarded message:

From: "Light, David S" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: January 28, 2019 at 3:51:00 PM EST
To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Subject: GIS/Research Intern Opportunity - Northeast Tennessee Regional Economic Partnership

FYI – See the info below and attached for the GIS/Research Intern Opportunity - Northeast Tennessee Regional Economic Partnership.

David S. Light, GISP
Eastman Chemical Company
Utilities Division
GIS Program Leader
Phone (423) 229-2189, Cell (423) 276-6569

<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

NETGIS President

TNGIC Board of Directors - President Elect

If you no longer wish to receive emails from NETGIS, reply to this note with “unsubscribe”.

Note: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

My name is Michelle Black, I work at the Northeast Tennessee Regional Economic Partnership and we are currently looking for a GIS/Research Intern, and wanted to reach out to NETGIS to see if you would be willing to send this opportunity to your members to see if there is any interest, or know of anyone interested. The intern position will be mainly focused on mapping in the ArcGIS software, and the pay is a stipend $2,000 through the duration of the internship. Feel free to send the attached PDF discussing the internship opportunity to anyone that you think may be interested, or would know someone that is interested in this position, and I am happy to answer any questions that you may have. Thank you for your time, and help with this matter.

Thanks,

Michelle Black

Existing Business & Research Manager

Northeast Tennessee Regional Economic Partnership

300 E. Main Street, Suite 406

Johnson City, TN. 37601

423.202.3510 (office)

423.833.7714(cell)