Good afternoon all,

The Graduate School, in partnership with colleges and other units around campus, is organizing a visitation day for prospective graduate students. We’re calling it Discover Graduate Education, and it will take place on March 4. We’ve already been reaching out to nearby institutions, but we would very much like to invite and encourage participation by undergraduate students at UT, as well as UT employees who are looking into the possibility of an advanced degree (and would perhaps like to take advantage of the educational assistance available to UT employees). The event will allow participants to get information about graduate school and the graduate school admissions process, meet with colleges and departments that match their interests, and attend a fair with tables from UT organizations/units and Knoxville organizations.

We do ask that folks register for the event at tiny.utk.edu/discover-ut by February 15 so that we can plan and begin making arrangements with relevant departments and colleges.

Attached is a flyer that we’ve prepared and have been distributing, as well as an image we’ve used for social media. The event is in the calendar (https://calendar.utk.edu/event/discover_graduate_education) and on our website (https://gradschool.utk.edu/2019/01/04/discover-grad-education/).

Any help you can provide in helping to promote this event is appreciated. We’re looking forward to talking with future UT graduate students!

Thanks!

Sean

--
http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif