Thank you, Nancy!

Mitsunori Misawa, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Adult Learning (PhD) and Adult Education (MS)

Coordinator, Graduate Certificate in Qualitative Research Methods in Education

Co-Coordinator, EdPsych Online Master's Program

Co-Chair, The Chancellor's Commission for LGBT People

Department of Educational Psychology and Counseling

College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville

521 Bailey Education Complex
1126 Volunteer Boulevard

(865) 974-5440