Very, very sorry to hear the sad news for Dr. Misawa.

Nancy Truett

*Nancy Teresi Truett, MS, NCC, LPC-MHSP*
Licensed Professional Counselor - Mental Health Service Provider/Approved
Supervisor
PhD Student, Adult Learning
Graduate Research Assistant
*The University of Tennessee - Knoxville*
College of Education, Health & Human Sciences
Department of Educational Psychology & Counseling
Educational Psychology and Research, Adult Learning
+1 (865) 898-1043

Past President (2018-2019) European Branch of the American Counseling
Association (EB-ACA)
East Tennessee Regional Representative - Tennessee Licensed Professional
Counselors Association (TLPCA)