From: Lilian Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 11:11 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [CPAE] Call for AERC Graduate Student Award

The Graduate Research Award is designed to encourage, support, and recognize students’ research contributions at the Adult Education Research Conference (AERC). Only papers that are accepted for presentation at 2019 AERC will be considered for the award.  Please see the guidelines attached for information about how to apply.

We welcome your application!

Lilian H. Hill, PhD

Professor, School of Education

University of Southern Mississippi

#5057, 118 College Drive

Hattiesburg, MS 39406

601-266-4622

FAX 601-266-4548

Class of 2018, International Adult and Continuing Education Hall of Fame

It's not always what we don't know that gets in our way; sometimes it's what we think we know that keeps us from learning.
― Steve Maraboli