From: Cassie D Woodward <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, January 29, 2019 at 3:38 PM
Subject: Two days left to submit to TN NAME

The deadline for submitting conference proposals to Tennessee NAME is this Thursday, January 31st, at 11:59 p.m. The theme for our first conference, to be held July 19 on the beautiful Tennessee Tech campus in Cookeville, is “Educate, Embrace, Appreciate: Building Equitable and Diverse Communities.” We invite educators, researchers, students, community members, activists, and anyone else interested in working to build more equitable and diverse communities to submit a proposal. Don’t miss the deadline! Click here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScWIQjNfcCSpUD6BJblNNB4Bpis9ZSj_n6HNsY6AgFS90atFQ/viewform> for more details and submission form.

Proposal authors will be notified in late February of acceptance/rejection. Conference registration opens Feb. 15. Registration is $50 for students, $70 early-bird rate for non-students through March 31, $85 from April 1 up to conference. Registration includes lunch and your TNNAME membership for 2019. Check Tennessee NAME website<https://tnname.wixsite.com/tnname> for updates. Send questions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Cassie Schmitt-Matzen

Graduate Research Assistant

College of Education

Tennessee Technological University
[cid:b62574fd-c6df-4a8e-af17-dd36eb62433b]