Dear all, I am forwarding this and know some of you might be interested in presenting/attending for your learning experience. Please disregard it if you have received it from our prior emails.

Have a great day!

id:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

Dr. Qi Sun

Program Coordinator

Associate Professor

Co-Editor, Adult Education Quarterly (AEQ) (SSCI) Http://aeq.sagepub.com/

Department of Educational Psychology & Counseling

College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences

519 Bailey Education Complex