Good Afternoon GBP Members!!

First, we will like to extended a warm welcome to the 51 new spring chapter members. Secondly, if you will be graduating this Spring 2019, please click HERE. Thirdly, this is a reminder that we will be having last semester meeting this Friday April 12th in HSS room 207 at 5:30 pm.  The theme is “End of the Semester Pow Wow.”

GBP Agenda for the meeting:

We will be announcing the Yasir Ghazi Leadership Scholarship winner, the 2019-2020 New UTK GBP Executive Board, and we will be selling our stoles ($25) and cords ($15) for members that have met their point requirements for this semester. Please be reminded that members must complete their service hours by this meeting (April 12th) as this will be the last day we sell the cords and stoles.

[log in to unmask]"> [log in to unmask]">

Have a great rest of your day and please let me know if you have any questions.

As a reminder, the point system is as follows:

· You need 9 points per semester to remain in good standing.

· One point for attending the general body meeting

· One point per hour you volunteer with GBP

· One point per hour for attending GBP event

· One point for joining a committee

· Half a point per hour for outside volunteer hours (please provided supervisor contact email)

· At least two of your nine points must come from general body attendance

UTK Chapter of GBP Spring Elections

The UTK Chapter of Gamma Beta Phi 2019-2020 UTK GBP Executive Board candidates are attached. The elections will open Friday April 5th at 8 am and close April 6th at 12 mid-night. Please review the slate candidates in the attachment . To vote, please log-in to VOLink and click on the Election Link on our GBP chapter page. Please note if you are not in the roster, you will have to send an invitation to join the group.

Sharon Jean-Philippe, Ph.D.

Associate Professor of Urban Forestry

University of Tennessee

2431 Joe Johnson Dr.